Jeanine Courtney-Clark has 35+ years of experience in software development, software quality assurance, project management and process management. She has assisted her clients in determining and implementing effective strategies for process improvement efforts at a wide variety of organizations. As an CMMI Institute-Certified High Maturity Lead Appraiser Jeanine has led or participated in over 90 Process Improvement and SCAMPISM appraisals across contractor, consulting, commercial and research organizations through Maturity Level 5.
- CMMI Institute Certified High Maturity Lead Appraiser for CMMI-DEV V1.3 and V2.0
- CMMI Institute Certified CMMI-DEV Instructor and Lead Appraiser for CMMI-DEV V1.3 and V2.0
- CMMI Institute Certified CMMI for Services (SVC) Instructor and Lead Appraiser
- CMMI Institute Certified Instructor for Services Supplement and Development Supplement
Woman Owned Business
Winifred Menezes has over 20 years of experience in process improvement management consulting, appraisals and training She was a member of the CMMI® product development team for CMMI V1.1 as well as for CMMI V2.0. She is experienced in mentoring and coaching process improvement programs and supporting the development and deployment of improved management, service, and engineering processes. In addition to her listed certifications, she also provides training in specific topics such as quantitative management, and quality assurance. She also has many years of experience in developing training courses and materials. She has Six Sigma Black Belt training and has in recent years worked with organizations wishing to introduce quantitative management techniques. As an CMMI Institute-Certified High Maturity Lead Appraiser, she has led and participated as a team member in many SCAMPI Appraisals. She is also certified as a Principal Automotive SPICE assessor. She has published several articles and presentations at many conferences both in the USA and Europe. She started her career by developing and maintaining software products as well as in managing software development and research projects.
- CMMI Institute Certified High Maturity Lead Appraiser for CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC V 1.3 and CMMI-DEV V2.0
- CMMI Institute Certified CMMI-DEV V1.3 and V2.0 Instructor and Lead Appraiser
- CMMI Institute Certified CMMI -SVC V1.3 Instructor and Lead Appraiser
- CMMI Institute Certified Instructor for CMMI V1.3 Services/Development/Acquisition Supplement
- iNTACS Automotive SPICE Principal Assessor
Kristi Younkin has over 10 years of experience in software development, project management, process management, and data management. She has designed and implemented effective process audit, process management, and data management programs, and has participated on numerous CMMI SCAMPISM Appraisal Teams from Maturity Level 2 – 4. Kristi has also presented at conferences on Multi-Model Organizational Process Quality Assurance Programs and Predictive Analysis Models, and is passionate about helping organizations document, audit, and improve their processes.
We build lasting relationships with our clients and value what we can learn and gain from each other.
Above all else, our decisions and actions are based on integrity.
We keep promises realistic and reachable to preserve confidence in our ability to deliver and then go a step beyond to strengthen our customers’ trust and expand our capabilities.
- Lead appraiser for over 40 appraisals
- Appraisal team member for over 30 more appraisals
- Taught over 30 classes for CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC, and Services Supplement
- software development
- project management
- quality assurance
- configuration management
- food service